Will I get into Umass Amherst?
August 23rd, 2013
My GPA is about a 2.9-3.0 unweighted, 3.3-3.4 weighted (I know it's very low) i have an upward trendI intend to be an english major (unweighted GPA in English classes is 3.7)4+ years of all classes except foreign language of which i only took Spanish 2 and 3SAT: 2020 Composite, 710 Reading, 680 Math, 630 WritingTaking ACT soon, I have been getting 29's and 30's on official practice testsSAT II's 720 in literature, 650 in U.S. history, (will take math level 2)Many honors classes 4-5 per year. 4 AP's (English, U.S. History, Environmental Science, and Calculus)EC: 4 years of soccer 2 varsity, 3 years baseball 1 varsity, 2 years basketball 1 varsity. A lot of community service including a managerial position at a local organization. year and a half of employment. 6 years dedicated percussion. 20+ hours a week in extra-curriculars.I am doing a summer program at Boston UniversityI already know i have very good recs from applying to summer programs. And i have already written a very good essay, i don't know if I'll end up using it but I know i have a good one if i need it.My school doesn't send class rank and i don't even know what mine is.I've visited campus if that means anythingI live in MassI'm applying early action
- Could I get into UMass Amherst? - My GPA is about a 2.9-3.0 unweighted, 3.3-3.4 weighted (I know it’s very low) i have an upward trendI intend to be an english major (unweighted GPA in English classes is 3.7)4+ years of all classes except foreign language of which i only took Spanish 2 and 3SAT: 2020 Composite, 710 Reading, 680 Math, 630
- Applying to colleges this fall…chances? (class of 2011)? - Hi,I want to attend a good university. I am a foreigner/immigrant (senior in high school, class of 2011), and live in Connecticut. Right now, I have a 3.7-ish GPA (unweighted, on a 4.0 scale) and 4.0 weighted and have taken 4 AP classes so far:AP Bio, AP Chem, AP Computer Science and AP US History.
- What are my chances at these schools? (Tufts, Vassar, Brown, BU, GWU?)? - GPA: 3.5Class rank: 12%Took all the hardest classes available freshman and sophomore years. Junior year took all honors classes as well as AP US History (4). This year I am taking all honor classes as well as AP Psychology, AP Calculus AB, and AP Latin Literature.ACT: 32 composite (30 English/Writing)SAT:
- Chances of getting into a good college? - It has been my dream to go to a good university. I am a foreigner (a junior in a high school), and live in Connecticut. I moved to the U.S. 2.5 years ago. I am a permanent resident though not a citizen. Right now, I have a 3.8-ish GPA (unweighted, on a 4.0 scale) and
- The ACT score I need to get to be admited into these colleges is? - to can look up averages of schools. Even the most selective seem to have relatively low middle 25% and I assume that this is due to the amount of athletes and other special considerations. I will tell you my stuff and I would like to know the ACT scores needed for each place to have
- Do I have a good chance of getting into North Eastern University? - GPA UW: 3.04GPA End of first semester senior year will be: 3.15-3.2ish35%ish top PercentileLive in MichiganWill Apply EarlyWill send in a very good essayWill have good teacher recs (hopefully)Ethnicity: Asian IndianParents are doctors both from India, I was born in US.ACT Score: 28 CompositeClass Rigor + Senior year:Honors English 9Honors English 10Honors World StudiesHonors BiologyHonors
- Could this record get into UC Berkeley? - SAT: 2150College Application Essay: Rated “8/9″ out of 9 by AP English teacherTook 6 APs: Junior year: AP US History and AP Language & Composition Both “As” Senior year: AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Government,
Both comments and pings are currently closed.